Skip to main content

Revamp. And Re-create- YOU

The creative butterfly is all brand new, and is one of the reasons I have a feeling I am going back to writing.

Not the way it was but the way it can be.  A break is a break, and I've had a great one.


I'll be returning soon with ideas on revamping a life that is losing momentum and a few ideas as to how you can inspire yourself and re-create the life you want to lead.  It's a lot of fear, but a lot of joy. I'm out of my comfort zone for the first time in a long time, and I am excited.

The blog isn't being revamped, I am. I believe a life can be recreated and reborn.  Not as easy as it can seem to be but it is a powerful process.  You learn to be you.  The person I am meant to be is being created.  The person I was is being revamped.

The way I see myself and how I am more creative or less, is part of the revamp process, and to hell with being just an everyday thing, the creative person in me is scared and the person I can become is fearful, but it is a journey I am happy to be on.

To the journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living A Life of Writing Blog Intro- A Blog Post.

Something I began a while back.... something that is bringing back a bit of joy, and maybe I'll start vlogging more. Let me know what you think. Blessings to you, and keep up the positive and active life.

Put on that Makeup and Do a Bit of Self-Care

Put on that Makeup and Do a Bit of Self-Care : I’m not a person who likes to do self- care, and I’m in general not the greatest at taking care of myself to the point that I can build a huge bunch of makeup or care products without the guilt hitting me below the belt. I can argue I eat right (no) and that I... #improveyourlife #makeup #selfcare Really it’s only the beginning. Self-care and the journey is so important.

First, Forgive

First, Forgive I've made mistakes.  I've done things which probably should be done.  I've ranted, I've raved, I've pushed too hard, or too little.  I've grown, I've fallen back, I've stopped, and started. I can't be human without making mistakes, and I can't be me without my hangups and challenges.  Or can I be more than the sum of my broken parts? Can I be the one who can take where I am right now and grow from there?  Is there a way I can change who I am, my past and my future? This is where I have my hangup, I understand in words at least that my past is my past and my future is not yet determined, but I am unable to remain in the present.  Because I am creative, or because I can't stay in the present moment, I have a choice.  In this stage of my life I've learned that my choices have always been there, but the element I was missing was forgiveness. For myself, from myself. Forgiveness is a powerful weapon.  You can tell s